Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
364 Salt Marsh Ln, Groveland
Enjoy living the resort life! This Hickory model in the sought after community of Trilogy is a MUST SEE! Located in a very private area called "the Island", very quiet with no through traffic. Beautiful custom mosaic tile welcomes you as you first walk in. The upgraded gourmet kitchen features JENN AIR appliances an oversized island with granite counter tops, porcelain farm sink, gas cooktop, built in ovens, solid wood cabinets with pull-outs and extra counter space. The travertine backsplash and the custom designed mosaic over the cook top in the kitchen are beautiful! The inviting master suite includes silhouette blinds with built in blinds, a deep soak tub a large walk-in closet and custom privacy glass designed specifically for the master bath. The office includes custom built-ins and wood floors. The baths all feature upgraded oil rubbed bronze finish. Located on a premium oversized lot you’ll want make sure to stop and relax on the expanded lanai, with gorgeous views overlooking School House Lake with amazing sunsets nightly. Save money with full house solar! Current owners own the panels and pay only $22 a month and that includes taxes and surge protections. State of the art 57,000 square foot clubhouse features a restaurant and bar, fitness room, game lounge, tennis courts, pickle ball, bocce ball, golf simulator, outdoor lawn area and more! The resort style pool features indoor and outdoor swimming, along with lap swimming and a hot tub!
- MLS® #O5816638
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,403
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market129
- Address364 Salt Marsh Ln
- SubdivisionCascades/groveland Ph 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeSunshine State Realty
Listing information courtesy of Sunshine State Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.