Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10621 Tyson Rd, Orlando
Welcome to Lake Whippoorwill! A spring-fed lake with a community all on its own. Come see this gentleman's estate that sits on 2.4+/- acres of land with 6 bedrooms, a 3 car attached garage, an upstairs bonus room with its own bathroom and den, and plenty of ample space for family activities and privacy. Enjoy countless hours relaxing on the lake, in the pool, or fishing from the dock. The custom Lakehouse is well appointed & perfectly placed for water views. It is sure peaceful pulling down on the long driveway toward the house as feelings of stress and a fast-paced workday fades away and the benefits of peace and quiet take over. Yet, with the hustle and convenience of city life just around the corner on Narcoossee road as the home is also in immediate proximity to Lake Nona and Medical City. Simply, a place where dogs and youth can run free in the yard without fear or worry. The dock is beautifully flanked by mature trees, embodying all lake life that Florida has to offer. The dock has room for a boat and two jet skis undercover. Seize the opportunity to own one of the very few lakefront properties in this high-demand area.
- MLS® #O5816799
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,570
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFishing, Golf Carts OK, Horses Allowed, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Irrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Days on Market229
- Address10621 Tyson Rd
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionNone - Rural Acreage
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- ElementaryEagle Creek Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeCare Network Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Care Network Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 3:14am EDT.