Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11300 Lake Montgomery Blvd, Clermont
***ONE OWNER CUSTOM BUILT ESTATE HOME ON 5 BEAUTIFUL ACRES AMAZING FEATURES WITH OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD ADDITIONAL HOME. Property backs up to LAKE no front or rear neighbors and lots of beautiful Oaks and exotic fruit trees.The interior of the home boasts 5 extra large bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The downstairs master bedroom has a lovely sitting area and has French doors which lead out to the pool/spa. The kitchen is a chefs dream with granite counters, solid wood cabinets, lots of counter space, an island bar with sink, convection oven/microwave combo and electric stove top. Gas hook up is available if the new owner prefers a gas range. The extra large family room/kitchen combo has plenty of natural light, fireplace and built-ins. The second story Mother-In-Law suite consists of the 5th bedroom and 4th bathroom, large living room and storage room and an area that has been prepared for the new owner to install a full kitchen. Enjoy year round in your heated pool and spa with screen enclosure, outdoor kitchen and safety gate for the little ones. For the man of the house, the oversized 3 car garage has plenty of space for your man cave . So much peace and quiet but still close to all the amenities of Clermont and Winter Garden as well as easy and close access to the Turnpike, Hwy 50 and 27. Schedule your showing now before this amazing property is gone!!!
- MLS® #O5816827
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,237
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Propane
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market29
- Address11300 Lake Montgomery Blvd
- SubdivisionLake Montgomery Estates Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Gas, Family Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficeSouthern Heritage Realty, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Southern Heritage Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:14am EST.