Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2906 Lincroft Ave, Orlando
Stunning Baldwin Park estate home on lovely corner lot with pond views, only steps to the community pool! Weekly's popular Harpeth floorplan boasts 5 Bedrooms and 4.5 Bathrooms w/custom millwork & luxury finishes in every room! Beautiful updates abound including designer light fixtures throughout the home and exotic granite accents walls. You will love the neutral colors and open living spaces ideal for entertaining. The kitchen is a chef's dream and boasts custom white wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and glass tile backsplash, along with a built-in banquette & gorgeous patina finished light fixtures. The large island w/breakfast bar looks out onto a wall of French doors to a spacious backyard with lush greens and a welcoming covered porch. The dining room is inviting w/beautiful wood trim wall accents and modern sconces & chandelier lighting. The den/study offers a great flex space ideal for an office or formal living room w/custom benches for added organization. The Family Room/Kitchen area is accented with an exotic granite wall with custom built-in console for your flatscreen and coordinating wood burning fireplace. Upstairs is an amazing loft space with an additional 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The rear of the home includes a laundry room & 2nd indoor staircase leading up to a 760 sq. ft. apt. w/kitchen, family room and separate bedroom located over the oversized 3 car garage. Unique access from directly inside the home & includes a stair chair lift. Baldwin Park living at it's finest!
- MLS® #O5816870
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,375
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingOn Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market40
- Address2906 Lincroft Ave
- SubdivisionBaldwin Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeMainframe Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Mainframe Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:00am EST.