Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1658 Marina Lake Dr, Kissimmee
Welcome to your new family home, it’s all about the location. From the moment you enter the front door, you’ll be at home in this 6 bedroom, 5 and a half bathroom family home with 4 car garage. With its open floor plan, well-equipped kitchen and fantastic lake view from both the family room and patio area, it’s an entertainer's dream home. The covered boat dock with seating area and boat lift offers access to Lake Toho and the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes. Take part in the world-renowned bass fishing tournaments or simply take a sunset cruise to the restaurants in downtown Kissimmee, it’s a boater’s paradise. The large master bedroom is on the ground floor and boasts a large ensuite bathroom complete with garden tub and double-entry shower. Also accessed from the lower level is a second ensuite bedroom and the guest suite. Currently comprising a downstairs bedroom with a bathroom and an upstairs media area, with a little imagination the guest suite could easily be converted into a fully-featured in-law suite. Upstairs is the game room loft area complete with wet bar, the office and the media room with cinema seating and stunning views of Lake Toho. There is an outdoor balcony off the loft area and then an additional 3 bedrooms complete the upstairs accommodations. The outdoor entertainment facilities include a block paved seating area with mood lighting and speakers, an outdoor kitchen area and a saltwater heated swimming pool with hot tub. The rear yard is fenced in and features mature landscaping.
- MLS® #O5816878
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,012
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Near Marina, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Oneblue
- Address1658 Marina Lake Dr
- SubdivisionAshley Cove Un 2
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Trash Compactor
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market43
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Oneblue.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 10:29am EST.