Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4825 Waterwitch Point Dr, Orlando
Located just minutes from downtown Orlando, this custom home community is a little bit of relaxation in the heart of Central Florida. Homes in the highly desired Waterwitch Cove subdivision do not come up for sale often and for good reason. This custom home built in 1995 is a 4 bedroom, 3 full bath property located on a large corner lot. Just under 2,600 square feet, the home extends well beyond the in-door living space with the screened pool and patio area, which is perfect for entertaining guests and family (the pool also sports a removable child safety fence to keep the little ones safe). Featuring a split floorplan with the oversized master suite and guest bedroom/office on one side and the additional two bedrooms, kitchen, dining room and family room on the other, the entire house is designed to allow the owners to enjoy the home's open spaces and easy access to the outdoors. You’ll love being able to open the sliding doors throughout the back of the house that provides easy access to the patio when entertaining or just enjoying a quiet moment sitting poolside.The roof, screen enclosure, easy to clean vinyl fence, septic tank and A/C have all been recently replaced. The kitchen has just had new granite countertops installed and all new stainless steel appliances. The home also has a whole house audio system. Built in bedroom set next to laundry room conveys if desired. Also has a tankless water heater.
- MLS® #O5816936
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,596
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market54
- Address4825 Waterwitch Point Dr
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionWaterwitch Cove
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryPershing Elem
- MiddleConway Middle
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 7:15am EST.