Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
737 S Binion Rd, Apopka
Welcome home! This 4 bedroom 3 bath Ranch Country Estate sitting on over 2 acres will be a perfect place to have family gatherings, create the perfect hobby farm and make so many memories. The home features an updated Kitchen. Over-sized pantry with interior laundry and abundant storage space. Split bedroom plan with enormous 20 x 20 master and 3 additional bedrooms and 2 bath on the other end of the home. Leading from the living room through the french doors is a bonus room that can be used as an office or man cave. And the Pool!!! Did I mention the crystal clear pool! New pavered patio, recently updated and refinished. On the property are several out buildings and a 3 stall horse barn. Homes like this rarely come on the market in this area, don't let this slip away. Priced right and and ready to go!
- MLS® #O5816940
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,568
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
- Address737 S Binion Rd
- SubdivisionApopka Rural
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market134
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 29th, 2020 at 3:45am EST.