Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8987 Bevington Ln, Orlando
Established oak trees canopy your private drive home, past the secure 24-hour guard gates of Lake Nona Estates. As young fawns prance over rolling hills, the outdoors comes alive, gifting balance and tranquility to everyday moments. Notable neighbors appreciate the discreet privacy & respectable company offered in a wealth of amenities with Lake Nona Golf & Country Club Membership. Bevington Lane grants the unique chance to acquire a near-acre property, rarely available. Lush landscaping and stately pillars don the estate’s approach, before entering the grand foyer showcased by soaring ceilings and glistening travertine tile. Refined opulence mingles functionality and comfort in this one-story open floor plan. Greeted by flowing natural light, expansive picture windows present captivating water views. Interior Chef's Kitchen with granite counters and Island for gathering as well as outdoor Summer Kitchen on Lanai for relaxing and entertaining. For the scholar, the study beckons a regal collection. Scale the library ladder to capture cognitive exploration from cherished tones, dressing floor-to-ceiling rich cherry wood shelves. Exotic Brazilian Hickory flooring indulges the luxurious retreat to refreshing slumber, following an indulgent soak in the Master Suite’s lavish garden bath. Privacy with the touch of a button, remote shades draw to conceal the elegant French doors opening to the grand patio, or rise, inviting the fresh morning sun. This exceptional opportunity and astonishing value awaits!
- MLS® #O5817398
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,886
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Gated Community, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market18
- Address8987 Bevington Ln
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionLake Nona Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryNorthlake Park Community
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:15am EST.