Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
552 Moccasin Ct, Casselberry
This one wont last long!! Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath home in the desirable Deer Run community and is located at the end of a cul-de-sac. From the moment you drive up you will not be disappointed.This is a meticulously kept home with mature landscaping and roomy interior with many upgrades. The completely remodeled gourmet kitchen has beautiful white cabinetry with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The bonus room boasts gorgeous beams with tongue and groove ceiling, skylights, tons of natural light and stunning Mexican tile flooring. The spacious living room has neutral tile and a beautiful built in fish aquarium and french doors that open up to the bonus room. The back deck is a perfect place for entertaining with beautiful wood decking, lights and sun shades and no rear neighbors. This home is move in ready, has an open floor plan with many upgrades. Roof was replaced 2/2019, AC 10/18, AC ducts were resealed, window and doors sealed, smart thermostat with WiFi control, and security cameras and water filtration system.
- MLS® #O5817484
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,514
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Winter Park
- Address552 Moccasin Ct
- SubdivisionDeer Run Unit 11
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorQuarry Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Winter Park.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 1:15pm EST.