Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9433 Edenshire Cir, Orlando
*Click on the Interactive Tours* Expect to be Impressed. Well maintained; top-to-bottom, patio-to-salt water pool, inside-and-out, if you have been looking for a real move-in-ready home in a fantastic location, then look no farther! Located in an intimate community of 57 residences, you are moments away from Disney, New shopping & dining & excellent schools (2019-2020) like Windermere H.S. First impressions say it all; vibrant landscaping, stack-stone facade, rain-gutters, upgraded elevation & large windows for natural light. Inside, comfortable, crisp air from the A/C (2011) in the open foyer with high ceilings offers access to the dining room, separate den/living room, and eye-catching glimpse of the open Kitchen & family room with an upgraded view of the screen enclosed patio, private pool & fenced yard. The kitchen offers all New Samsung appliances with convection cooking, stone counters, 42" cabinets & separate pantry. Adjacent to the family room is the master suite with fluffy carpeting & master bath with double sinks, garden tub, separate shower plus a walk-in closet. An atrium with coffered ceiling & crown molding adjacent to the kitchen separates 2 bedrooms, a full bath, a laundry room with garage access & staircase heading to the 4th bedroom suite with full bath. The pool added in 2009 features brick pavers & easy to maintain backyard, perfect for your 4 legged friends. Nearby 429 access makes your drive to I4, the Turnpike & 408 much easier. Access to downtown Orlando has never been easier.
- MLS® #O5817520
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,337
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Contemporary, Florida, Other, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Deed Restricted, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Other, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address9433 Edenshire Cir
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionArlington Bay
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryCastle Creek Elem
- MiddleHorizon West Middle School
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Professional Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Professional Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 8:15am EST.