Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17325 Autumn Pines Ct, Clermont
**PRICE IMPROVEMENT 1/22 - BEST Value in the Area! Will Not Last! Off the entrance is a light-filled formal lounge and dining room complete with built-in shelving, archways and a bay window, ideal for hosting guests or relaxing after a long day. Preparing meals in the gourmet kitchen will be an absolute pleasure thanks to a large island, high-end Silestone countertops and a suite of Kenmore Elite appliances along with ample cabinetry. An expansive Florida sunroom draws stunning natural light into the home and also offers a perfect place to gather with loved ones and admire views over the rear of the property. Outside a patio is just waiting to be enjoyed while you kick back with a refreshing afternoon drink and soak up the dappled sunshine as it filters through the mature trees. Also on the main level is the master suite adding extra convenience and comfort. This generous room offers a full master ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, double sinks, a jetted soaking tub and a walk-in shower with body sprays and stylish chrome fixtures. Upstairs houses five bdrms and three baths including a second master suite, great for use as guest accommodation or for those with older children. This amazing home is a part of a peaceful and friendly guard gated community and is just a short walk from the community pool and children’s playground along with tennis courts and parks.
- MLS® #O5817625
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,965
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Community Boat Ramp, Gated Community, Park, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market332
- Address17325 Autumn Pines Ct
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.