Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 E Central Blvd #50, Orlando
Must see 2/2 condo located in the heart of Downtown Orlando overlooking Lake Eola and Thornton Park! Water, sewer, pest control and cable all included. Step into the grand lobby at 530 E. Central and be amazed by all this condominium has available for you. Enjoy the wonderful amenities: secure gated entries, pool, game room, club house, fully appointed fitness room, sauna and 24-hour concierge in the lobby. The unit includes a private parking space in the garage with private storage. Enjoy your views of Lake Eola and Thorton Park from your fifth floor balcony and front lanai. Unit has beautiful hardwood floors throughout with tiled kitchen and baths. The kitchen offers updated stainless steel appliances with a nice breakfast nook or dining room. The living space is open and full of natural light with large bedrooms. Walk to shopping, dining, the farmers market, grocery store and much more! This is a prime location with easy access to all that Downtown Orlando has to offer!
- MLS® #O5817954
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,338
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGuest, Reserved, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewSidewalk, Street Brick, City View, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Listing OfficeVerandah Properties Inc
- Address530 E Central Blvd #50
- Subdivision530 East Central Condo
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32801
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesThermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories14
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market40
Listing information courtesy of Verandah Properties Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 6:14am EST.