Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
703 E Amelia St, Orlando
Live your best life in this truly one-of-a-kind estate in Eola Heights Historic District. Two parcels, two homes on prime corner location in one of Orlando's most beautiful and established neighborhoods. 100% walk-ability to local neighborhood dining, markets like Eola General, Publix & the Sunday Farmers Market at Lake Eola, shopping, world class entertainment at Dr. Phillips Center, Amway, Orlando City Soccer, the list goes on. Two amazing homes that can be occupied as one estate with a guest house, occupy one with opportunity for long- and short-term rental income. So many possibilities! Lushly landscaped with private gardens, outdoor shower, gated electronic entry. Homes include central vac systems, high ceilings, custom walk-in closets, elevator, two garages Unique opportunity that doesn't come along often in downtown Orlando. Properties are currently two separate parcel id's so the property can be split or you can combine both under one parcel ID number so one loan can be obtained to finance entire property.
- MLS® #O5818024
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,783
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Key West, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Historic District, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Brick, City View, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- RoofMetal, Tile
- Days on Market41
- Address703 E Amelia St
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionLake Eola Historic District
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Elevator, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryHillcrest Elem
- MiddleHoward Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeOlde Town Brokers Inc
Listing information courtesy of Olde Town Brokers Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:15pm EST.