Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9339 Strongbark Ln, Orlando
Adorable Lake Nona area townhouse with freshly painted exterior and upgrades galore! Located in gated Nona Preserve, the views are unbeatable with water in front and a wooded conservation view behind. Courtyard entrance opens to the foyer showcasing the staircase with painted wood spindles. Gorgeous, hand-scraped bamboo flooring with upgraded 5” baseboards throughout the 1st floor. Open plan combines the living room, kitchen, and dining room, featuring a decorative tray ceiling, recessed lighting and updated fixtures. Kitchen has 42” cabinets with linear hardware, quartz counters, island, breakfast bar, and stainless-steel appliances. The 1st floor also contains a half bath with huge under-stair storage closet and attached 2-car garage. A split staircase separates the 2nd floor for privacy. Master bedroom features a spacious walk-in closet, tray ceiling, and ensuite bath with stone counter, dual sinks, soaking tub and separate shower. 2 additional bedrooms each have large closets and share a bath with stone vanity. The large laundry room is also upstairs and features additional storage. Other amenities include Nest thermostat, sliding doors to the rear patio, and brick paver driveway. Nona Preserve has a private clubhouse with fitness room, community pool, playground, and ample guest parking close to this unit. Enjoy walking to dine in Lake Nona Village, and a short bike ride to the YMCA and Northlake Park Elementary. Top rated schools! Minutes from Medical City, Orlando International Airport, 528 & 417.
- MLS® #O5818031
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,636
- Year Built2011
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market10
- Address9339 Strongbark Ln
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionLake Nona Preserve
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryNorthlake Park Community
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:45am EST.