Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10646 Bannan St, Orlando
Welcome to this beautiful home in the community of Randal Park in the Lake Nona area. Home offers an open floor plan with a kitchen/family room combo perfect for entertaining. Kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, center island with pendant lighting above, 42” espresso cabinets with crown molding, glass tile backsplash, lots of cabinet and counter space as well as a spacious dining area. Full bathroom and flex room on the first floor which may be used as a 5th bedroom. Stairs to second floor lead to the Master Suite as well as three spacious bedrooms. Enjoy the outdoor living space featuring covered lanai and large fenced in backyard. The Randal Park community is LOADED w/amenities which include 8 parks, 5-acre central park, community center, resort pool, splash park, open-air pavilion, playgrounds, fitness center, & biking/hiking trails. Just minutes to Medical City, USTA, VA, restaurants & more! Conveniently located to airport & easy access to 528 & 417.
- MLS® #O5818114
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,623
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market43
- Address10646 Bannan St
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionRandal Park Ph 1b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySun Blaze Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:44pm EST.