Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11025 History Ave, Orlando
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Why wait to build when this FULLY UPDATED home is available now? Enjoy living in this stunning MOVE-IN READY HOME featuring plenty of updates – no upgrade has been missed! **SMART HOME FEATURES including a SECURITY SYSTEM, VIDEO RING DOORBELL, SMART LOCK FRONT DOOR, & a SMART THERMOSTAT accessible via phone.** Enjoy your morning coffee in the lovely front porch that welcomes you into this home! A flowing OPEN FLOOR PLAN awaits in this ENERGY EFFICIENT HOME with WOOD-LOOK TILE FLOORS and abundant NATURAL LIGHT. The spacious kitchen offers STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, TILE BACKSPLASH, and a BREAKFAST BAR. This home delivers a PRIVATE MASTER SUITE with a SPA-LIKE MASTER BATH plus TWO LARGE GUEST BEDROOMS. There is also BONUS ROOM by the FOYER perfect for a secondary living area, FOURTH BEDROOM, or anything your heart desires. Gather with guests and enjoy family cookouts in your SCREENED LANAI overlooking the backyard. Storey Park is an active community offering a plethora of amenities including a resort-style pool, 2 splash pads, clubhouse, playground, tennis courts, picnic areas, fitness center, sports fields, walking trails, dog park, campground, and numerous parks – plus internet & cable. Easy access to 417, 528, 408, Lake Nona Medical Center, Moss Park, the Orlando International Airport, and all that Central Florida has to offer. Zoned for sought-after TOP A-RATED SCHOOLS. Fall in love with this well-designed dream home!
- MLS® #O5818133
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,127
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market217
- Address11025 History Ave
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionStorey Park Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:00am EST.