Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7499 Alpine Butterfly Ln, Orlando
Under Construction. Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready January 2020! This functional Thoreau floor plan has a spacious family room that’s open to an expansive kitchen. Combination dining and living room provides ideal space for indoor entertaining, or move the party outdoors to the private lanai. Located in the heart of Dr. Phillips and nestled among the three major theme parks, Disney World, Universal Orlando and Sea World. A short drive or walk from this community is the famed “Restaurant Row” where serves up some of the finest fare Orlando has to offer. Sand Lake Sound has direct access to Little and Big Sand Lakes as well as fantastic amenities including a resort-style pool, clubhouse and a recreation field. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- MLS® #O5818186
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,420
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market35
- Address7499 Alpine Butterfly Ln
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionSand Lake Sound
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBay Meadows Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeMeritage Homes Of Fl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Meritage Homes Of Fl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:45pm EST.