Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15013 Bellinkoff Ln #1, Orlando
HOME IS PRE-APPRAISED (HOME APPRAISED AT ASKING PRICE FOR 225k) AND PRE-INSPECTED, reports are available upon request. JUST RENOVATED, new carpet, new paint, and new laminate flooring. This is home located in the gated Spring Isle community in Avalon Park. Open floor plan downstairs with a fantastic layout. The first floor features a huge family room, kitchen, dining room combo with large sliding glass doors that open to the back screened porch. The second floor has a split set up with three bedrooms, the laundry, and two bathrooms. Large windows allow for tons of natural light. The kitchen is quite large and perfect for entertaining. Beautifully maintained neighborhood with a community pool and playground, close to schools and shopping. Publix, Walmart, and shopping just minutes away. Call today to tour this lovely home and make it yours forever.
- MLS® #O5818197
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,762
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeNextdwell
- Address15013 Bellinkoff Ln #1
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionSpring Isle
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market15
Listing information courtesy of Nextdwell.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 8:00am EST.