Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
219 Yarmouth Rd, Fern Park
This property may qualify for Seller Financing (Vendee). Property was built prior to 1978 and lead based paint potentially exists. BEAUTIFUL home located in a highly desired neighborhood in Fern Park! This home is light an bright with an Ideal split floor plan with a 2 car garage, and a POOL! Upon entering the home you are greeted by an open floor plan with a formal living room, a dining room, and a family room. Entering the kitchen you will notice plentiful cabinet space with beautiful finishes, custom french pattern travertine tile floor, maple cabinets with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The owner's suite is complete with a huge tile shower, double vanity sink, and a new sliding glass door leading to your covered porch overlooking the huge pool and backyard. This home is truly a must see! Conveniently located close to schools, freeways, shops, and dining. Situated on a great quiet and wide street and close to the Kewannee Trail and park. Don't miss your opportunity to view this wonderful home today!
- MLS® #O5818241
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,239
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Magic City Llc
- Address219 Yarmouth Rd
- AreaCasselberry/Fern Park
- SubdivisionEnglish Woods 1st Add
- CityFern Park
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32730
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market9
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
Listing information courtesy of Exit Realty Magic City Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 5:59am EST.