Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3825 Glenford Dr, Clermont
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Set within a sought-after, hilltop neighborhood, this home is perfectly designed for anyone craving laid-back, peaceful and luxurious living. From the gleaming wood floors to the soaring ceilings, crown moldings and the expansive screened lanai with ample space to host guests, no detail of this gorgeous home has been overlooked. From the moment you step through the front door into the two-story entry, gleaming wood floors flow out in front drawing you in while an abundance of windows, archways and chandelier lighting illuminate the home. A formal lounge and a formal dining rm sit on each side of the entry revolving around the open-plan kitchen, living/casual meals space. Enjoy a 1500sqft screened lanai relaxing at the end of the day in the hot tub or hosting friends around the barbeque while you enjoy views of the Disney fireworks or the rocket launches. You are sure to adore the beautifully appointed kitchen showcasing granite countertops and an island, a suite of modern S/S appliances along with a tiled backsplash and ample cabinetry. There are 4 bedrms in total including the bonus rm and the first-floor master suite boasting a luxurious ensuite with a double vanity, a walk-in shower and a corner soaking tub. The community pool is literally a few steps from the front door; easy access, and someone else handles the maintenance! Adding convenience to this quality home is the close proximity to schools, parks, and restaurants while UCF-Clermont and the Lake Sumter State College are also within easy reach.
- MLS® #O5818471
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,132
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Hilly, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofShake, Shingle
- Days on Market73
- Address3825 Glenford Dr
- SubdivisionSomerset Ests Ph I
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 11:15pm EST.