Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3517 Chandler Estates Dr, Apopka
New Price! This home is beautifully decorated and full of upgrades! 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Baths/2 Car garage home, located at the start of a large cul de sac. Interior features a chef's kitchen, an amazing pantry, cooktop, built in ovens, granite countertops, and plenty of kitchen workspace. You can eat at the breakfast bar, nook or the dining room. Great room living at its finest! Or you may simply want to enjoy the great outdoors on the covered and screened-in patio. The master bath features double sinks, granite and a large walk in shower. You'll love the walk in closet also! The laundry room is also quite spacious! Upgrades include the screened in lanai, a fenced in back yard, custom lighting, and wood look tile. You'll find easy access to all of Orlando area attractions, yet feel like you are in the country. Seller is motivated!
- MLS® #O5818549
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,338
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market52
- Address3517 Chandler Estates Dr
- SubdivisionChandler Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryZellwood Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficePreferred Re Brokers Iii
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Re Brokers Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 8:00am EST.