Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1360 Lakeview Ave #1360, Kissimmee
Great Location- Due To Family Matters Current Owner Must Sell - Priced To Sell Quick! A Gorgeous 2018 House Located In Kissimmee, FL. You can live in the first floor and rent the second floor (currently rented for $1,300.00 a month) to pay off your mortgage. This property is surrounded by expensive lake view properties. It Is a two story house with separate units and addresses 1360 & 1364 Lakeview Ave. First floor: 4 beds, 3 full bathrooms. Open Concept floor plan surrounded by the kitchen, L-Shaped living room, family room and dining room. Oversized foyer, wide master bedroom and master bathroom. The first floor features a covered back patio, perfect for family gatherings. High Ceilings and Laminate Flooring throughout the house. Newer stainless steel appliances. It also includes expensive Newer Washer & Dryer. Second floor plan features oversized 2 bedrooms and 2 full Bathroom. The second floor features a stunning family room and dining room combo. Open floor plan, high ceilings, laminate flooring throughout, and newer stainless steel appliances and washer & dryer. The houses is located minutes away from parks, local lakes, shopping, attractions, airport, hospital, and the turnpike. Will Not Last Long!
- MLS® #O5818645
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market36
- Address1360 Lakeview Ave #1360
- SubdivisionIdora Park
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryNeptune Elementary
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeCapital Homes Inc
Listing information courtesy of Capital Homes Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 1:30pm EST.