Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1259 Oval Ln, Chuluota
*MOTIVATED SELLER* This beautiful home sits on roughly 3/4 acres next to a country creek. If you're looking for a private, peaceful, relaxing place to live in the middle of nature, this is it! The extended driveway leads to a spacious two-car garage with built-in shelves and above-head storage. A charming brick walkway leads you past the lamp post and to a glassed front door. To the right of the entrance is a spacious living room with a large rock-faced, wood-burning fireplace, which boasts a lower mantel to store wood, and an upper mantel for your keepsakes. Above your head, throughout the house, you'll notice solid wood beams, which add to the feeling of home. The view of nature out of every window will give you serenity and comfort as you gaze upon the deer grazing creek-side, and the cardinals perched on the branches. Your spacious kitchen and dining area can fit a family comfortably, while the large master bedroom and en suite allows you to have a comfortable night's sleep. You'll notice the in-hall skylight, a corner display case, gutters with gutter guards, new garage springs and rollers, and more! The new roof and AC unit (both replaced in 2017) will give you peace-of-mind. Out back, you'll enjoy an open view of nature with large, mature trees - including your own banana tree! A wooden fence lines one side of the property and a streaming creek lines the other. While basking in privacy and nature, you'll appreciate the rustling leaves overhead and the feeling of "This is where I belong!"
- MLS® #O5818650
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,839
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market37
- Address1259 Oval Ln
- SubdivisionChula Vista Sec 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Skylight(s), Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGeneva Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 7:16am EST.