Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1322 Reagans Reserve Blvd, Apopka
This beautiful 4 bed 2 bath pool home is in a very private subdivision. Covered patio and oversized covered lanai, make this the perfect home to enjoy Florida’s weather year round! NEW A/C 2019. The foyer opens to the formal living and formal dining room making it an ideal floorplan for entertaining friends and family. The kitchen includes matching stainless steel appliances! The large enclosed Florida Room, leads to the pool and lanai. The master bath has a dual sink vanity, soaking tub, glass enclosed walk-in shower and separate water closet. Exterior recently painted. Close to shopping, dining and Medical facilities. Easy access to SR-429, Disney, downtown and everything that Central Florida has to offer. Call now to schedule your showing!
- MLS® #O5818738
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,222
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market10
- Address1322 Reagans Reserve Blvd
- SubdivisionReagans Reserve 47/73
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeRobert Slack Llc
Listing information courtesy of Robert Slack Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 6:45am EST.