Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
429 Gleaming Andover Way, Longwood
Under Construction. BRAND NEW HOME - 3 CAR GARAGE - ACCESS TO LAKE BRANTLEY! Looking for a great community with lake access and amazing public schools? Look no further! This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom PLUS den home is located in Longwood's best new home community, Retreat at Lake Brantley. This home offers an open living area with generous bedrooms in a 3-way split layout. Professionally designed interior appointments include modern gray cabinetry, quartz countertops, porcelain tile flooring and a gourmet built-in chef's kitchen. Lush landscaping and a brick paved driveway, lead walk and covered lanai makes this home gorgeous from the outside. Energy-efficient systems and new home construction standards help to minimize your electric and water usage. Why remodel? Come see this BRAND NEW home built by Pulte today!
- MLS® #O5818852
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,501
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Private Boat Ramp, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Fence Restrictions, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated, Greenbelt, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market139
- Address429 Gleaming Andover Way
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionRetreat At Lake Brantley
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficePulte Realty Of North Florida Llc
Listing information courtesy of Pulte Realty Of North Florida Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.