Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2661 Delcrest Dr, Orlando
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED, PRISTINE MOVE-IN READY HOME! Cute and charming home exquisitely maintained and upgraded by the meticulous owner. This unique home greets you with a beautiful and manicured front garden and charming curb appeal. Moving inside you'll find all the space you need totally upgraded with ceramic tiles throughout including the garage and beautiful laminate flooring in the Master room and one of the secondary bedrooms. You'll love the renovated kitchen with beautiful granite countertops and its modern Stainless Steel appliances. Bathrooms have been upgraded as well including granite vanities. The huge back porch is screened in and opens up to an oversized, Fenced in back yard with a beautiful Large Shaded Oak Tree perfect for outdoor living, fun and cookouts. This home is conveniently zoned for the Great Winter Park Schools, it's close to major highways and the University of Central Florida and conveniently located within a Beautiful and quiet neighborhood with no HOA Fees. Don't miss out, this one will sell fast! Act now!
- MLS® #O5818898
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,180
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address2661 Delcrest Dr
- AreaOrlando/Union Park/University Area
- SubdivisionArbor Pointe
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32817
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryArbor Ridge Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EST.