Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2221 Nela Ave, Belle Isle
Custom Lake Conway Waterfront! This belle Isle home was originally built in 1948 then completely remodeled in 1990. This 4 bedroom, 4 baths home is just over 3500 sq./ft and features stunning lake views from practically every room in the house. Downstairs is one bedroom with a private bath, The kitchen with a fabulous open floor plan leading out to a cozy living room where you can gather around the fireplace, and the light bright Florida room with a huge picture window perfectly framing your own piece of paradise. Upstairs the loft is full of possibilities, a play room, media room, office, etc. with 3 over sized bedrooms all with lake views. The Master suite is fit for a king with sliding glass doors overlooking Lake Conway and a private en-suite. The backyard is great for entertaining with plenty of space for activities. The private dock, screened patio and open lanai allows you to maximize lake life. In a great location near Warren Park, SODO, ORMC, major highways and downtown. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a large lakefront on Lake Conway at this price.
- MLS® #O5819137
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,531
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleDutch Provincial
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market151
- Address2221 Nela Ave
- AreaOrlando/Pinecastle/Oakridge/ Edgewood
- SubdivisionNela Isle Island Sec
- CityBelle Isle
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32809
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPershing Elem
- MiddlePERSHING K-8
- HighOak Ridge High
- Listing OfficeHomevest Realty
Listing information courtesy of Homevest Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.