Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1846 Gerda Ter, Orlando
Location. Location. Location. Live in the heart of College Park with easy access to Edgewater Drive, Princeton Street and the Antique Shops of Ivanhoe Shores. Just steps from Lake Ivanhoe, this home is tastefully decorated and meticulously maintained. It boasts one of the most sought after streets in College Park. Gourmet kitchen was recently updated and is appointed with GE Profile appliances, quartz counter tops and 42" cabinets. Backyard has a brick patio, outdoor kitchen with BBQ, sink, storage and granite counter. Plenty of storage is thoughtfully placed throughout the house and in the 2-car garage. Interior office has built in work-stations, built in cabinetry and granite counters. The stunning layout and upgrades include high ceilings, crown molding, hardwood floors, upgraded lighting package and window treatments throughout. The ground floor Master Suite includes large bathroom, a walk-in closet with organizational system. Upgrades do not stop at the first floor; the second floor affords a loft retreat, three spacious bedrooms, two full baths and a finished storage room with shelving to keep you organized. Backyard offers a private escape with great shade from Oak Trees that have lived here for hundreds of years. This house is move-in ready and requires very little to make it your own.
- MLS® #O5819219
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,153
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address1846 Gerda Ter
- AreaOrlando/College Park
- SubdivisionIvanhoe Shores
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32804
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPrinceton Elem
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeRobert Slack Llc
Listing information courtesy of Robert Slack Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:45pm EST.