Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
227 Bay St, Apopka
This gorgeous home radiates pride of ownership throughout with numerous upgraded features that make it stand out! Situated on a lot with beautiful curb appeal, mature manicured landscape and fenced in with no rear neighbors. A brick paver walk way leads inside to an open and split floor plan that's designed for convenience and comfort and an enormous great room features vaulted ceilings and a wood burning fire place. Living spaces display distressed laminate wood flooring, kitchen and baths ceramic tile and bedrooms are carpeted. Crown molding, 5 ¼ baseboards and plantation shutters have been installed in all rooms. Kitchen includes granite countertops, black granite farmhouse sink, appliances, breakfast bar and opens to the dining room. Master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, slider doors and master bath includes a dual vanity with custom built in shelving, tiled shower and garden tub. Stay organized with a spacious master closet with custom built in shelving and cabinets. Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath and are located on opposite side of home. Enclosed brick paver lanai features vinyl windows and is screened in to enjoy outdoor living all year round in any condition. A paver patio extension offers more space to gather and is situated off of enclosed lanai. Additional home features include newly installed roof and gutters (just 6 mo. ago), new hot water heater, vinyl fencing, a washer/dryer set included, programmed outdoor lighting and home security system. Hurry, this one won't last long!!
- MLS® #O5819220
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,575
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address227 Bay St
- SubdivisionMagnolia Oaks Ridge Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeGecko Realty, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Gecko Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:45am EST.