Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6648 Parson Brown Dr, Orlando
THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME! This stylish three bedroom residence with a den is located in the desired well known Orange Tree Country Club community of Dr. Phillips. Interior will be painted in the couple of weeks, newer AC, crown molding, and tile throughout the home. Living room is wired for surround sound. Water heater is about a year old. NEW irrigation pump. As you enter, you will find an open plan living space with natural light, which is complemented with a wood-burning fireplace. Beyond the glass: a matured landscaping paired with a very spacious screened lanai and a large pool, a perfect setting for entertaining or simply enjoying the tranquility of the home. This home offers a split bedroom floor plan with two bedrooms and a full bathroom that has direct access to the lanai located on one side of the home. On the other side, you will find the master bedroom, with a walk-in closet and a recently renovated master bathroom. The master bedroom also has direct access to the lanai. This home provides plenty of space for entertaining. It retains the value of peaceful living while being conveniently close to shops, the famous Restaurant Row, YMCA, theme parks, attractions and A-rated schools. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #O5819221
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,918
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving Board, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market27
- Address6648 Parson Brown Dr
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionOrange Tree Country Club
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Other, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Professional Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Professional Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:00am EST.