Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8420 Tangelo Tree Dr, Orlando
Wonderful location in Dr. Phillips! This fabulous move in ready town home is located in the sought after, established neighborhood of Citrus Chase. You will be welcomed home with large oak canopied covered streets and lush, mature, landscaping. The home is nicely tucked away in the back of the neighborhood away from the noise of traffic and just down from the community pool and amenities. You will discover two bedrooms plus a loft perfect for a home office or a den. Privacy abounds with this end unit location featuring 2 outdoor living spaces, a side patio off the dining room plus a Florida room with A/C. The interior includes new paint in neutral, modern tones, solid surface counter tops, new carpet, an open concept floor plan with vaulted ceilings, a spacious kitchen with and island and breakfast bar. Location is everything and here you are close to Sand Lake Rd.'s famous restaurant row, Trader Joe's, and Barnes & Noble, just to name a few. Conveniently located near the theme parks and major highways. The community features a pool, tennis courts and clubhouse for entertaining options and includes grounds maintenance and irrigation so you can enjoy more free time. Discover this local gem in Citrus Chase.
- MLS® #O5819238
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,297
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address8420 Tangelo Tree Dr
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionCitrus Chase Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryBay Meadows Elem
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 6:14am EST.