Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2456 Verde View Dr, Apopka
This Brookhaven model home, with 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, a bonus room, and a balcony, is nothing short of spectacular! The designers thought of everything in this home from ceiling to floor. From the extensive use of wood flooring in the common areas, to the gorgeous custom wood beams in the family room and custom wood ceilings in the master, dining room and foyer, this home exudes warmth. Upon every turn you won’t know what to focus on first: from the living room built-in with 2 wine fridges and wine barrels in the wall to the beautiful custom made wall units in the bonus room and living room, or the magnificent lighting fixtures throughout and custom made summer kitchen on the lanai of home. The stunning kitchen showcases warm-tone maple cabinetry with accents of glass doors and crown molding, a stainless steel exhaust hood over the gas cooktop, as well as a built-in microwave and wall oven, granite counters with a farmhouse sink, and stone backsplash. A dreamy owner’s suite with spa-like bath with polished marble-look tile on the floor and accent tile in the shower. The show-stopper here is the free-standing tub centered perfectly under the windows. The views from the lanai and balcony are not to be missed! All that, and it’s built to save you the cost of home ownership by being built to Energy Star 3.1 standards and is third-party rated for energy efficiency and is backed by M/I Homes 15-Year Transferrable Structural Warranty. This one is a must see -come make this home yours today!
- MLS® #O5819518
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,780
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated, Playground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market231
- Address2456 Verde View Dr
- SubdivisionVistas At Waters Edge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.