Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2204 Panoramic Cir, Apopka
Welcome home to this 1-story, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,035 square foot home. Enjoy exceptional design with plenty of spaces for entertaining and family time. Upon entry, experience a "sense of arrival", with a dining room to one side and living room to the other, which could easily be converted to a home office. The 11'4" ceilings in the foyer, family room and dining room, along with the 8’ interior doors throughout creates a large feel to the home. The casual living space, which opens to the kitchen, offers ample room for entertaining. The heart of the home showcases a beautiful chef’s kitchen with an oversized island with seating, 42" cabinets with LED under cabinet lighting and crown molding, a subway backsplash, quartz countertops, and GE® “slate” finish built-in microwave and convection wall oven with exhaust hood over the gas cooktop. The family room, opens up to a very large and very deep covered lanai creating another delightful entertainment area. The dreamy owner’s suite, taking up one side of the home, showcases a tray ceiling, two large walk-in closets, and windows to the back of the home to enjoy natural light and the pond views. The bath offers separate vanities with quartz countertops, a large shower, a stunning free-standing tub. Three bedrooms, a hall bath, and a jack and jill bath are on the other side of the home for maximum privacy. This home is built to save you the cost of home ownership by being built to Energy Star 3.1 standards. Schedule your personal tour today!
- MLS® #O5819573
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,035
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market32
- Address2204 Panoramic Cir
- SubdivisionVistas At Waters Edge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 10:30pm EST.