Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5066 Hook Hollow Cir, Orlando
Welcome to the highly desired community of Hunter's Creek. This spacious 2-Story, 2347 square foot, 3 bedrooms (with study off of the master bedroom that can be used as a 4th bedroom), 2.5 baths home boasts an open floor plan, formal living & dining rooms, large master bedroom with master bath, and so much more. Enjoy the privacy of the huge, fenced backyard that boarders a beautiful conservation area with No Rear Neighbors! Many owner upgrades that include; New Roof 2015, New A/C 2017, New Vinyl Fence 2019, New Stainless Steel Appliances, and much more! Conveniently located in the amazing, family oriented community of Hunter's Creek, just minutes from Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and the Orlando International Airport, along with "A" rated schools, restaurants & shopping.
- MLS® #O5819578
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,347
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Racquetball, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Racquetball, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market51
- Address5066 Hook Hollow Cir
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Tr 540
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWest Creek Elem
- MiddleHoward Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing Office3% Real E$tate
Listing information courtesy of 3% Real E$tate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 2:14am EST.