Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3535 King George Dr, Orlando
Nestled within the gates of Windermere Ridge, this pool home has everything you are looking for: Location, Great Schools, Beautiful Views and Amazing Price! Overlooking a greenbelt with no rear neighbors that feels like your own yard, this recently painted home features a 3-way split plan providing privacy for every member of the family, while the common areas offer plenty space for gathering and entertaining. Come in and be greeted by the formal living area, elegant trey ceiling and columns in the dining room, arched walkways, 8' doors, and a spacious feeling throughout the home. The master bedroom to the right features tray ceiling with French doors leading to lanai, a renovated spa-like master bath with massive walk-in closet, separate vanities, walk-in shower, and freestanding soaking bathtub. The gourmet kitchen has a prep island, two types of 42" cabinetry, top of the line appliances include Jenn-Aire five-burner gas cook-top and double oven, tiled backsplash with granite accents, granite countertops, walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar facing the nook and the family room. Sliding doors open to the outdoor entertainment area featuring a covered lanai and a pool to enjoy the Florida lifestyle and the best views of Disney fireworks at night. Completed by 3 additional bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office, and an oversized 2 car garage this home is conveniently located close to Orlando's best area amenities, Restaurant Row, Windermere Chain of Lakes, the Mall at Millenia, and Theme Parks all within minutes.
- MLS® #O5819754
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,755
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market27
- Address3535 King George Dr
- AreaOrlando/Metrowest/Orlo Vista
- SubdivisionWindermere Ridge 47 50
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32835
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWindy Ridge Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeStockworth Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Stockworth Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 7:30pm EST.