Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8579 Pinter St, Orlando
MODERN living at its finest! Looking for a COOL, HIP TOWNHOME?? WELCOME to this open and tastefully done 3 bed 2.5 bath home w/ nearly 2,000 sq feet of living space! The front porch entry leads to a cozy gathering nook. Grab a glass of wine! Just off the nook & kitchen is the side lanai offering ample space for a grill or additional outdoor seating. The kitchen features modern espresso cabinets, Quartz Countertops, Large ISLAND perfect for gathering around with family & friends and is Open to the family room creating an inviting ambiance. The family room w/ it’s soaring ceilings feels grand & is elegantly surrounded by a modern CABLE handrail. The upstairs master suite includes a large walk-in closet, a bright master bath which has dual sink vanity, cultured marble countertops and glass enclosed walk-in shower. As you walk to the other side of the town home passing by the stunning family room view you’ll find two more additional bedrooms and a full bath. Both are large enough to easily accommodate overnight guests. The front bedroom is extra special and opens up to the second story glass enclosed porch. This also makes a great office or inspiring studio. It is the ideal place to catch some rays, read a book & have uninterrupted views of the amazing sunsets Laureate Park has to offer! Enjoy the ease of ownership with low maintenance/no yard work. Located in close proximity via a short walk to Canvas, LP Fit, pool, and Crescent Park.
- MLS® #O5820228
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,906
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Phone Available
- FeaturesCable, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, On Street, Open, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market8
- Address8579 Pinter St
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionLaureate Park Ph 1c
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLaureate Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeMainframe Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Mainframe Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:44pm EST.