Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4326 Farrell Ln, Orlando
Beautiful Brick Front 4 bedroom 2 bath on over a 1/4 acre lot. From the minute you drive up you can see that the owners have well maintained the home. Great Room Floorplan with gorgeous wood flooring in living areas to include master bedroom. As you walk in the front door you get a full view of the living room all the way through to the extra large screened porch (also includes removable vinyl windows) and gorgeous back yard. The Large kitchen has lots of cabinets with island and separate large breakfast nook area which also leads out to the screened porch. On the other side of the kitchen there is a nice laundry room with sink and lots of storage space. Sellers recently installed New front double leaded glass doors, updated guest bathroom, tile flooring on back porch and master bath, roof and skylights 2017, fence and new garage door in 2018. Don't miss out on seeing this lovely home, schedule your showing now!
- MLS® #O5820243
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,070
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market49
- Address4326 Farrell Ln
- AreaOrlando/Conway / Belle Isle
- SubdivisionConway Vista
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32812
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPERSHING K-8
- MiddlePERSHING K-8
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeHomevest Realty
Listing information courtesy of Homevest Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 11:15pm EST.