Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7549 Saint Stephens Ct, Orlando
Experience the Florida lifestyle in this beautiful one level pool home built by M/I Homes in the gated community of Palma Vista. You will immediately notice the welcoming curb appeal, nice landscaping, and extra wide paved driveway. The grand entrance with its glass double doors opens to a fabulous spacious floor plan adorned with hickory saddle wood floors and Pella sliding glass doors complimenting the beautiful screened patio and pool area. There is plenty of indoor and outdoor space for entertaining or just enjoying the spectacular ambiance this home has to offer. The kitchen opens to the family room and is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, vented hood, wood cabinets, granite counter-tops, and a breakfast nook overlooking the pool. The spacious Master bedroom suite has two walk-in closets and a bathroom with dual vanities, separate tub and walk-in shower. Secondary bedrooms all have beautiful carpeting and ideal closet space. The seller’s great taste, style, and meticulous upkeep is a bonus for any buyer as it is a ready to move-in. Location is within great proximity to restaurants, shopping centers, area attractions, and top rated schools. Be sure to click on the virtual tour link.
- MLS® #O5820258
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,908
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Golf Course, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market21
- Address7549 Saint Stephens Ct
- AreaOrlando/Metrowest/Orlo Vista
- SubdivisionPalma Vista Ph 02 47/83
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32835
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWestpointe Elementary
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeThe Simon Simaan Group
Listing information courtesy of The Simon Simaan Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 4:29pm EST.