Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Marcy Blvd, Longwood
***completely repainted inside***Ready to kick back by the pool while eating fresh fruit from your very own garden? Then call me now to book a tour so you can also see your banana tree, avocado tree, and sugar cane as well. All nestled in beautiful Longwood, FL of Seminole County, this home features 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms with plenty of square footage and top tier schools. You will notice a spacious layout with a family room, dining room, laundry room, and formal living area. Sliding doors from the master bedroom or living area will lead out to a screened-in pool patio area perfect for hosting or your retreats. The pool has been resurfaced, all the windows throughout the home have been upgraded to double pane, and the plumbing has been upgraded. With a low HOA of only $75 per year that is completely optional, you will gain access to a community park, the only thing that would make this better is a $5000 credit from the owner to make upgrades to the home. Call me now to make this the home of your dreams! *Verify all dimensions and sq. Ft. with a professional
- MLS® #O5820401
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,051
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Lighting, Tile, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market138
- Address100 Marcy Blvd
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionWoodlands Sec 4
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeUrban City Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Urban City Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 5:15pm EDT.