Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13646 Devenshire Ct, Grand Island
This is the perfect home, Vacant and ready to move in. Completely refreshed with major updates. New Heat AC, New Architectural shingled roof, Home just painted outside. Vaulted ceiling in living room with large Florida style fireplace. Central located kitchen open to the dining room and living room. Master has shower and second bathroom has a tub. Master has large glass doors out to screen porch. Large garage makes it easy to have lots of storage. Big driveway makes it easy to have multiple drivers. This is a must see home for families or the retired. ****Owner will consider lease purchase*******
- MLS® #O5820459
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Satellite Dish, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market26
- Address13646 Devenshire Ct
- AreaGrand Island
- CityGrand Island
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32735
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTreadway Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeGlasbridge Llc
Listing information courtesy of Glasbridge Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:59am EST.