Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9152 Point Cypress Dr, Orlando
Magnificent Butler Chain estate located in the exclusive guard gated community of Cypress Point is truly one of a kind. Stunning views of water sparkling through the windows provide the backdrop for the grand foyer, living room and dining room. This grand space with elegant wood floors, built-ins, bar and fireplace is perfect for the party of the season. Your eyes are immediately drawn to the soaring ceilings and massive windows that engulf the home in natural light. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with solid wood cabinets, granite Island work station, breakfast bar. This space is truly everything a budding chef would desire. The grand master suite is a perfect retreat to unwind in total serenity with lake vistas to wake you in the morning and fire light to slow life down and warm the soul. The grand Master bath features a luxurious garden tub and dual sinks. The huge master closet with built in closet system keeps everything tidy. The breathtaking covered outdoor area includes a Southwest facing pool. Whole house intercom and sound system, including on the dock, sets the mood you want in every space. The private dock with hoist and touchless boat cover offers superb access to the Butler Chain of Lakes as well as a splendid area to enjoy sunsets and nighttime fireworks. This is a unique opportunity to be on the water in the exclusive Cypress Point community minutes from high end dining and theme parks. CALL TODAY FOR PRIVATE VIEWING, A MUST SEE.
- MLS® #O5820710
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,950
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market19
- Address9152 Point Cypress Dr
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionCypress Point Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBay Meadows Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Realty Executives Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.