Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1220 Greenwood St, Orlando
Now is your chance to own a piece of history built circa 1920! This Craftsman bungalow has been completely restored with careful attention to detail and complete with charming front porch. As you step inside you will immediately notice the original wood floors, exposed vintage brick, crown molding and picture rail to elegantly display your artwork. Perfectly crafted custom millwork envelopes the staircase and entrance to the dining room. The owners kept the period style with a farmhouse sink, bead board walls, and hardware while providing modern conveniences. A large indoor laundry room provides extra storage nearby. The downstairs front bedroom is truly a master suite with a walk-in closet, library nook, and a show stopping brick fireplace with original craftsman tile. The bathroom of your dreams awaits with marble floors, glass enclosed shower, brass hardware, and freestanding tub. The 2nd downstairs bedroom also features a walk in closet, and renovated bathroom with frameless glass shower and stylish finishes. Sliding doors provide access to a spacious deck. Step outside to enjoy a cool fall evening by the fire pit. Upstairs a 3rd bedroom offers an exposed brick chimney, cozy reading nook, and a bathroom with slipper claw foot tub. New HVAC 2011, New Architectural shingle roof 2010, and New Prairie style windows in 2012. Your dream home awaits on a brick-lined street surrounded by an oak canopy in the Lake Davis/Greenwood neighborhood just steps to Urban Wetlands Park.
- MLS® #O5820726
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,120
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Brick
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market51
- Address1220 Greenwood St
- SubdivisionPittsburgh Heights
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32801
- InteriorLaminate, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesMaster Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Como Elem
- MiddleLake Como School
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 9:00am EST.