Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
658 Stanhope Dr, Casselberry
Welcome Home to this cool 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home in the wonderful Sausalito Shores Community with private Lake Access to Beautiful Lake Howell. This awesome community also has RV/Boat parking and a club house. Although this home is close to everything, including restaurants, stores, hospitals, malls and entertainment, when you enter the community you feel away from the hustle and bustle and in your own oasis. Get back to nature, down by the lake's edge. Watch sunsets from the dock or sit quietly and listen to the birds. Take your boat out to fish or water ski. This 3/2 home has a wonderful stone fireplace, a renovated kitchen and a fenced yard. With a new air conditioner, you are able to relax or entertain in comfort. With zero lot line, you have enough yard for your four legged babies, yet not a lot of time is spent on yard upkeep. Spend more time relaxing or entertaining and less time working, when you are home. This is a home and a community to be proud of.
- MLS® #O5820799
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,524
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address658 Stanhope Dr
- SubdivisionSausalito Sec 3
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:44pm EST.