Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2319 Greenwillow Dr, Orlando
What a lovely neighborhood! GATED with many amenities(clubhouse, pool, gym, tennis, playground) and beautiful conservation & ponds throughout. This fantastic FORMER MODEL home with WATER VIEWS has fresh exterior paint, NEW FENCE (2018), NEW ROOF (2018) and new water heater (2017). The front foyer is a show-stopper: vaulted ceiling & large transom window bathe the home in natural light. You won’t believe all the custom woodwork throughout: crown molding and gorgeous picture & chair molding. Family room off the kitchen & formal living room offer flex space. One BR located downstairs would make a perfect office or bedroom for multigenerational families. The master suite is a HUGE 14’x32’ oasis, with tray ceiling, reading room, 2-way fireplace, giant walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with garden tub, shower stall, 2 vanities, & water closet.Check out that amazing 16’x22’ MEDIA ROOM with a bar in the back, and chairs/screen/projector included. Watch the sun rise over the pretty pond behind the home & relax in your sparkling screened-in pool. Bicycle safely to nearby A-rated Deerwood Elem via a neighborhood pedestrian gate. A quick 20min drive to MCO or to dining &entertainment in Downtown Orlando or Lake Nona. Just 15min to UCF, & 10min to Lockheed or to Waterford Lakes shopping & dining. Live your best life in this wonderful home; come see it today!
- MLS® #O5820872
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,004
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market23
- Address2319 Greenwillow Dr
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionVillages Rio Pinar Ph 01 43/97
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryDeerwood Elem (Orange Cty)
- MiddleLiberty Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeBhhs Results Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Results Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:15pm EST.