Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2319 Greenwillow Dr, Orlando
**UPDATE: Sellers have installed a new pool pump and will be replacing the AC!** What a phenomenal value for this fantastic POOL HOME! As a former model sales center, this house has tons of upgrades: custom woodwork, crown molding, gorgeous picture & chair-rail molding. Check out the HUGE 16’x22’ HOME THEATRE with a bar in the back (chairs/screen/projector included)! Enjoy the peace of mind of a NEW ROOF, new water heater, new exterior paint, new fence, and now BRAND NEW pool pump and AC units. Epically sized at 14’ x 32,’ the master bedroom is a true oasis. Where will you choose to relax? Maybe in the reading room with 2-way gas fireplace? Or in the sumptuous garden tub? There is no wrong choice! Water views of a charming pond behind the home will captivate you as you sip your morning coffee from your well-appointed kitchen. When summer comes, you will appreciate the sparkling screened-in pool… or take advantage of the neighborhood’s various amenities: clubhouse, pool, gym, tennis, playground, beautiful conservation and miles of paved roads for running or cycling. YOUR BEST LIFE IS WAITING FOR YOU, come see this home today!
- MLS® #O5820872
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,004
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market96
- Address2319 Greenwillow Dr
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionVillages Rio Pinar Ph 01 43/97
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryDeerwood Elem (Orange Cty)
- MiddleLiberty Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeBhhs Results Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Results Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2020 at 11:59am EST.