Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3419 S Saint Lucie Dr, Casselberry
Awesome 3-bedroom plus bonus room and 2 full baths in a well maintained subdivision between Casselberry and Tuscawilla. Remodeled kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel sinks and faucets. Master bedroom has a high ceiling and a walk-in closet, walk-in tile shower with a separate garden tub and a private room toilet. Double sinks with upgraded wood cabinets with granite countertops. Also, there is a large entry way-front porch with space for leisurely outdoors enjoyment. Front entrance has a screened door with solid wood door leading into a formal foyer. Living room has a real wood-burning-fireplace and vaulted ceilings. There is a formal dining room plus a eat-in kitchen too. New plumbing and recently installed roof and air condition unit. Exterior freshly painted. Curbside appeal with a beautiful magnolia tree and well maintained lawn. Double car garage and double gated fenced yard. Located in a quiet neighborhood with a private walk way/gate to the elementary school and boardwalk to Red Bug Lake and Park. Just minutes from all types of recreational, medical, shopping and dining experiences. It is near commuter highways for easy access to the Orlando area. Live the Florida dream in Seminole County with this charming home. This beautiful well maintained home has an actual living area measured under air of 1,746 sq. feet with all finished enclosed living areas.
- MLS® #O5821080
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,746
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPark, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
- Address3419 S Saint Lucie Dr
- SubdivisionHollowbrook West Ph 4
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market21
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:46pm EST.