Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7550 Hinson St #11 D, Orlando
Welcome to Luxury High Rise Living at it's finest in the heart of Restaurant Row! Sensational sunset nightly overlooking Big Sand Lake. The views from this 11th floor gem are a rare find. Nightly firework displays makes everyday a Holiday in this beautifully renovated spacious 2 bedroom , 2 bathroom condo. Only 52 units share approximately 8 acres of manicured,pristine property. 24 hour manned security with concierge services,underground parking, Olympic sized pool and cabana area, lighted tennis courts,billiard room, entertainment hall with full bar and kitchen. 2 elevators, inviting lobby, minutes from shopping, great restaurants , attractions ,outlet malls and Orlando International Airport. All just waiting for you!
- MLS® #O5821213
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,870
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Security, Storage, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Circular Driveway, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Underground
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCity View, Water View
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Days on Market90
- Address7550 Hinson St #11 D
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionBay View Reserve Condo
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories13
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeIrwin Realty Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Irwin Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 10:14am EST.