Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
645 Deer Run Ct, Casselberry
Terrific opportunity for you to snag this sweet home! Spacious floor plan with some high ceilings that offers you flexibility with room design. Kitchen features beautiful granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and closet for your washer and dryer. Gorgeous wood burning fireplace offers you a very comfortable and cozy atmosphere. Home exterior has recently been painted and offers an over sized detached garage that has beautiful exposed cedar trusses and provides you with plenty of extra storage space. The sellers added a beautiful large size screened lanai that gives you a view of beautiful sunrises and sunsets! Home is located in Unincorporated Seminole County. Don't let this beauty pass you by!
- MLS® #O5821437
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,782
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address645 Deer Run Ct
- SubdivisionDeer Run Unit 1
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:01pm EST.