Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 E New Hampshire St #5, Orlando
2 Bedroom/2.5 Bathroom townhouse located in one of Orlando’s most treasured historic neighborhoods, Ivanhoe Village. Anchored by beautiful Lake Ivanhoe and filled with antique stores, art galleries, restaurants and retail shops all in walking distance. Home to Florida Hospital, Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival, The Orlando Ballet, The Ronald McDonald House, Orlando Museum of Art, Orlando Science Center, The Mennello Museum of American Art and Orlando Shakespeare Theatre. Ivanhoe Village has something for everyone located on the northern edge of Downtown Orlando. Walk in to an open floor plan with real hardwood floors in living/dining room. Tall ceilings with crown molding allows for lots of natural light, and gives this floor plan a spacious and open feel. In the kitchen you will find upgraded GE appliances including a side by side refrigerator, microwave, range and dishwasher. Other upgrades include granite counter-tops, solid wood cabinets with glass paneling, and a deep sink with chrome fixture. Guest bathroom is conveniently placed downstairs, along with your own private fenced patio area and additional under-stair storage. Upstairs you will find two oversized bedrooms with their own separate full sized bathrooms. The master bedroom closet maximize storage space with custom built-in shelving. Other features include indoor laundry with washer/dryer included in sale, brand new carpeting, brand new interior paint, and two assigned parking spaces right in front of your unit.
- MLS® #O5822828
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,100
- Year Built2005
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Sewer Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Off Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market82
- Address307 E New Hampshire St #5
- AreaOrlando/College Park
- SubdivisionWellesley Oaks Condominium
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32804
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPrinceton Elem
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:59pm EST.