Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2670 Cypress Ln, Kissimmee
A True Waterfront Gem. This Completely remodeled home delivers some of the best water front benefits. Leave all your problems and hectic life behind & step off your private dock into your boat & sail down scenic Shingle Creek, out to West Lake Tohopekaliga ,down the Kissimmee River. From there, through a series of locks, you can get to the East or West Coast. A fisherman's delight when you can drop a line right out your back door in hopes of catching the "Big One." Impressive 3 bedroom 2 bath home with private 85 ft dock and seawall with covered boat lift with electric boat lift on canal which goes through scenic Shingle Creek with access to Lake Toho which is on the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes. The spacious kitchen with Quartz counter tops, beautiful custom 42 inch cabinets and eating area that looks out through the Florida room to the dock/water area. Modern appliances and so much room. Porcelain Tile Floors throughout. Oversized 2 car garage with shop. No HOA. YES NO HOA.!!!! A boating and fishing paradise all year long. Conveniently located to area attractions, great schools, Orlando International Airport, and great shopping/restaurants. Living here is like being on vacation year round. A Must See!
- MLS® #O5822838
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,593
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market17
- Address2670 Cypress Ln
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionKissimmee Isles Rep
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeZiro Realty
Listing information courtesy of Ziro Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.