Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3701 Dover St, Orlando
Come see this beautifully renovated Mid Century Modern home located just minutes from Downtown Orlando. All high end finishes!!! Enjoy your brand new kitchen featuring 42" uppers, designer back splash, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances & center island overlooking Living Room & Family Room. Family Room boasts custom built fireplace accented by stone wall & shelving. Step outside through your french door to your 23' x 11' screened covered patio with amazing views of the lushly landscaped fenced backyard. Master bathroom shower is complete with porcelain mosaic tile, niche & glass slider door. Your guests will enjoy their new bathroom featuring porcelain tile to ceiling tub surround. But wait there is more! Bedroom two also features it's own private 17' x 14' screened patio. Other 2019 updates include: luxury vinyl throughout living areas, new carpet in all bedrooms, fully updated kitchen & bathrooms, Screened patio off family room, interior & exterior paint, interior doors & hardware, front doors, light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, ceiling fans, baseboards, crown molding throughout, updated electrical, water heater and so much more. Zoned for New K-8 Lake Como School & Boone High School. Don't wait come see this beauty today...This is a must see!!!
- MLS® #O5822843
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,566
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market6
- Address3701 Dover St
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionDover Shores Seventh Add
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLake Como School K-8
- MiddleLake Como School
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.